Below is a step by step guide for adding a manager account to an already existing Google My Business account.
- Sign in to your Google account that has Ownership of the Plus page at: plus.google.com
- Hover over the “Home” button in the top left corner until the navigation bar appears.
- Scroll down to “Pages” and click.
- Find your listing and click “Manage this page”.
- Hover over the “My Business” button in the top left corner until the navigation bar appears.
Scroll down to “Settings” and click.
- On the next page you will see a menu toward the top of the screen where you will need to click the “Managers” button.
- Select the blue “Add managers” button.
- Send the invite to the email address for your manager account.
*Note Legacy Google Places Accounts: It’s important that the Google+ page for the location was created before you attempt to add a manager. If we create a location in Google+ it will automatically create a location on Google.com/places. If your location was created on Google.com/places it will not be tied to a Google+ location and won’t be able to be shared via this method. In that case we will need to re-create the location on Google+. At this point most businesses have moved over to Google+ / Google My Business but we still find some older account that need to be forced over.